IMPLIED ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
This website is owned and operated by Harkins Administrative Services., Inc. and its affiliates (Collectively "Harkins Theatres"). Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this website, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Harkins Theatres or used under license. The contents of this website are available to you only for personal use, and may not be reproduced, distributed, adapted or otherwise used without the written permission of Harkins Theatres and its licensors. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark, service mark or other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
By choosing to access this website from any location, inside or outside the United States, you accept full responsibility for compliance with all applicable laws. You agree that any legal action brought against Harkins Theatres shall be governed by the laws of the state of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of this website shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in Maricopa County, Arizona. You agree to use this website only for authorized and legal activities. Harkins Theatres reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this website, with or without notice and for any reason whatsoever.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to register to receive information, products or services available through our website, or to permit us to respond to your inquiries or become eligible for online contests, our site's registration or entry forms may require that you provide basic contact information (name and e-mail address), demographic information (like your ZIP code or age), financial information (like account or credit card numbers) and/or lifestyle related information (like movie type preferences). Contests or promotions on our site may require contact information and demographic information to be eligible for participation. We may also collect the Internet Protocol address and e-mail address of visitors to our web site, the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to a bulletin board, and the e-mail addresses of those who desire to communicate with us via e-mail.
At any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us or request that we not provide your personal contact, demographic, and/or lifestyle-related information to third parties. Please see the information below regarding opting out.
OPT-OUT - TO REMOVE YOUR NAME AND INFORMATION FROM OUR LISTS
7511 East McDonald Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ALTERNATIVES
Harkins Theatres offers access to its information online that you might otherwise request in person. Our goal is to provide guests with a more convenient and efficient means in which to interact with us. If at any time you choose not to proceed with a transaction offered online, your choice will in no way affect your ability to receive benefits or services another way. If you prefer to request information from us in person, you may still do so at our office.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Information Collected and Stored Automatically by Cookies
We may use "cookies" to gather information during your visit. The web server that hosts the Harkins Theatres site gathers certain information about the visit automatically in a standard log file. This information never identifies you personally and consists of only the following items:
The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) from which you access the website; The IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access the website; and the date and time of your access.
We use this information to gather statistics about the amount of use the site receives. Again, we do not automatically record information about you as an individual. This automatically recorded information is not shared, sold, or otherwise disseminated by Harkins Theatres.
Information Collected From Children
Harkins Theatres and its partners have taken several steps to safeguard the integrity of its computer systems and networks. These steps include, but are not limited to, individual authentication, the security of transmitted data, security monitoring, auditing, and encryption of information. Security methods and measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day practices of the entire Harkins Theatres website.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
Neither Harkins Theatres, nor any agency, officer, employee, or contractor of Harkins Theatres warrants the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information published by this system, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be inaccurate or outdated. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
This policy may be updated or revised from time to time, so please check back periodically in order to receive advance notice of any substantive changes to the manner in which the information you disclose on this website may be collected, used, or disseminated.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Harkins Theatres or its affiliates be liable for any punitive, incidental, direct, indirect, accidental, special or consequential damages that may result from the use of this website. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on negligence, contract, tort, strict liability or any other legal theory, even if Harkins Theatres has been notified of the possibility of such damages. In the event some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, Harkins Theatres' liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Harkins Theatres, its affiliates, and their respective employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that arise out of or are related to any user content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the website, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any third party rights.
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The following provisions form the basis of the Harkins Theatres National Sales Program (“Program”) relationship between Harkins Reel Deals, L.L.C., a limited liability company with principal offices at 7511 E. McDonald Drive, Scottsdale, Arizona 85250 (“Harkins”), and the Purchaser indicated on the face of the National Sales Order Form. These provisions are intended to protect Purchaser and Harkins. Participation in the Program will be governed by these provisions, and it is the responsibility of Purchaser to read, understand and comply with all of the provisions contained herein.
- Authorized Agent. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that the person executing each purchase on its behalf is an agent and/or an employee of the Purchaser and is authorized to purchase Harkins tickets on Purchaser’s behalf under the Program.
- Allotments. Each order of V.I.P. Ultimate or Classic tickets shall be for a minimum of 50 tickets; additional tickets above this minimum are available only inincrements of 50 tickets each.
- Payment Terms.
- Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that with respect to its initial order and any subsequent ticket order, payment for such order shall be remitted toHarkins at the time the order is placed unless other arrangements have been made. Harkins reserves the right to terminate or suspend the participation of any Purchaser with an unpaid balance.
- Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that each order will include a standard shipping and handling charge of eight dollars ($8.00).
- Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that upon its failure to remit full payment to Harkins for tickets that have been provided to Purchaser, Harkins shall have the right to exercise all remedies available at law or in equity to collect the amount due, and related attorneys’ fees, court costs and collection costs, from Purchaser, and/or may invalidate the tickets that were provided to the Purchaser.
- All applicable sales or use taxes imposed on the sale of any order shall be paid by Purchaser and included in Purchaser’s payment of the purchase price for the order.
- Not Refundable. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that any unused, mutilated or expired ticket(s) are not refundable for cash. Harkins reserves the right to base any exchange upon current ticket value.
- Lost or Stolen Tickets. Harkins will not be in any way responsible for lost or stolen tickets, and shall have no legal, equitable or contractual obligation regarding such tickets. Purchaser takes full liability for shipping, including but not limited to merchandise delayed or lost in transit.
- Purchaser acknowledges & agrees that the transfer of ownership/title of Merchandise to purchase occurs at the time of departure from Harkins Corporate office (7511 E. McDonald Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85250).
- Resell Rights. Purchaser agrees not to resell Harkins Gift Cards or Harkins Discount Tickets (Ultimate and Classic tickets) for a sum larger than the Member’spurchase price, unless Purchaser has received written permission from Harkins to do so. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that any resale of any Harkins tickets or gift cards shall be in conformance with all applicable statutes and ordinances. Purchaser agrees to be responsible for determining the applicability of any and all such statutes and ordinances. Purchaser agrees not to resell promotional passes.
- Trademark and Name. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress, and goodwill related thereto, that are heretofore legally and beneficially owned by Harkins and/or its affiliates shall remain the property of Harkins and/or its affiliates. Harkins authorizes Purchaser to use its name, logo, trademark and service marks for the sole purpose of commercially reasonable internal advertising directed solely to its employees, members and/or customers as to the availability ofHarkins tickets through Purchaser’s sales program or authorized agents. Purchaser agrees that any external publication (i.e. outside purchaser’s place of business and beyond distribution solely to its employees) or advertisement of Harkins tickets must be approved in advance in writing by Harkins.
- Termination. Harkins reserves the right to terminate any Purchaser from further participation in the Program for any reason, including without limitationterminating any Purchaser which in Harkins’ sole judgment, has violated any of these Terms & Conditions, or, in Harkins’ sole judgment, has violated any local, state, provincial or federal law(s) in relation to the Program. Harkins’ termination of Purchaser from participation in the Program shall not constitute an election ofremedies; Harkins reserves all rights with respect to any other rights or remedies available at law or in equity.
- Waiver. Any of these Terms & Conditions may be waived at any time by the party that is entitled to the benefit thereof. Such waiver must be in writing. A waiver on one occasion shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the same or any other term or condition on a future occasion. No delay or failure on the part of either party in exercising any right under these Terms & Conditions, and no partial or selective exercise thereof shall constitute a waiver of such right or of any other right under these Terms & Conditions. The rights granted to each party under these Terms & Conditions and any rights available to it at law or in equity shall be cumulative and may be exercised in whole or in part from time to time.
- Amendment. These Terms & Conditions may not be amended with respect to any order that has been placed except by an amendment in writing by a dulyauthorized representative of Harkins and Purchaser. These Terms & Conditions may otherwise be amended at any time by Harkins in its sole discretion by posting the amendment on its website; any such amendment shall apply only to orders placed after the date of such posting.
- Severability. If any portion of these Terms & Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or unreinforceable in any respect under any present or future law or ifdetermined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision shall be fully severable, and these Terms & Conditions shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part of these Terms & Conditions, and the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or by its severance from these Terms &Conditions to the greatest extent practicable.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms & Conditions supersede all prior discussions and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and contain the sole and entire agreement between Harkins and Purchaser except as may be subsequently modified in writing per Section 11. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona as they pertain to contracts executed and performed wholly within such state. Any dispute arising herefrom shall be resolved solely by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Maricopa County, Arizona, and the parties hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes.
Harkins Theatres Gift Card
Terms and Conditions
Harkins Theatres gift cards may be purchased online or in person at any Harkins Theatres location. Gift cards may be redeemed at any Harkins box office, concession stand or ticket kiosk. You may check the balance of your gift card here. Gift cards should be treated like cash and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, altered or used without your permission, except in CA or as required by applicable law. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash. The only exceptions are CA: If the balance remaining on the card is less than $10, you may redeem your card for cash and in CO: If a $5 balance or less is remaining on your card, you may redeem your card for cash. AZ and TX: After 24 months of non-use, a $2 per month service fee will be charged & deducted from the balance until the value remaining on the card is depleted, unless prohibited by law. CA and OK: After 24 months of non-use a $1 per month fee will be charged with a balance of $5 or less. Use of a Harkins Theatres gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
To inquire about activity on your card including service fees, please contact us.